Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hey.

So yesterday was a relatively easy day for me. Well, except for the fact that I had to dig a trench in the warning track. Most people think the warning track is soft and a not so bad landing spot when diving for a ball. False. In my opinion its the hardest surface on the field. So yea, I had to dig this trench for a big cable that ran to a soundboard for the concert. I had to do it in May as well, but it was raining then. After I finished that I started watering the outfield grass. Since there is a massive stage in center field, we can't really turn the irrigation system on. That means we have to do it all by hand. I did that for about 45 minutes. After that I did another small job and then was out of there for the day. I got home and still had energy so I went for a run. It was my first run here in Boston and in my Boston Marathon Shoes. I won't lie, I definitely could've ran 26 miles in them.

After that I had lunch and took it easy the rest of the day. Went to Boston Beer Garden for $2.50 burgers and a couple cold ones. We watched a few innings of the game, and then headed back for the night. I tried to get my flight changed to Monday as I won't be in work Monday or Tuesday before I leave. Buuuuut, its going to be way expensive. SO I'll be leaving her Wednesday. I have 3 days left of work, one of those being standing around and watching Paul McCartney perform at Fenway.

Happy Hump day! Happy 21st to Sarah Simon, Yesterday. :D

anxious to see how much money 74 hrs will make me,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment