Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hey.

Yesterday was a pretty boring day at the park. I stood and watch men build Paul Mcartney's stage for 3 hours. After that I picked up cores in the outfield from where we aerated. Not a very eventful day!! I know. I didn't have to work on the runway though, so that was good!! I was so tired again last night and ended up being in bed by 11:30. I guess it takes a toll on you after you work 74 hours in one week, huh? Good money though.

I have the next two days off so that will be good. I have nothing planned, so I guess I'll just go with the flow. After that I only have 4 more days left at the park. Then I leave the next Wednesday. I'll have a couple days to get everything packed and do whatever else before I go home.

Hope your weekends are going well! Miss all of you guys a lot. It will be soon though, it will be soon :)

keeps having dreams about either going to a Cardinals game or working there,

Phil

1 comment: