Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Criiiiiispay.

Hey.

Sooo woke up this morning and got a text from a fellow coworker saying he was headed to the beach for the day. Summer time. Beaches. Heck yes. So I went. Not your normal beach though, you Florida, California beach goers. This one didn't have too many people and was full of beach debris. Oh, not to mention the water was ice cold. That didn't stop me from taking a plunge though. Only one though. I got a bit sunburnt but ohhhh well. Hopefully I evened out my farmers tan a bit.

Thats about all I did today. Tomorrow morning we're heading to NYC till Thursday. Should be a fun time. If I don't update tomorrow, I'll surely do it Thursday. Deal? Deal. Hope you all are enjoying the All Star game. Go NL. Go Albert. Go Cards.

loves the new "grounds crew" holiday inn commercial,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment