Monday, July 6, 2009

Grrrrrrrrreat Weather

Hey.

I went to work today at 8:00. I worked on home plate and the mound and patched both of them. After that me and another guy worked on the bullpens. Pretty much did the same thing as what we did to the main mound. We cleaned them both up real nice. After that I broke for lunch. After lunch I just did small jobs the rest of the day. Our boss wanted me and another guy to do the mound AGAIN. John Smoltz was pitching for his first time ever at Fenway, so I guess he wanted it to be perfect. Oh, and it was. However, he's pitching pretty awful right now, not my fault--promise.

That was my day. Go in early again tomorrow before having the days off the next 4-5 days for time with my family! 2 days till they get here. Exciting!

Hope Monday was great.

jacoby ellllllllllsburrrry,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment