Friday, May 8, 2009

10!

Just ten short days folks. Seems like just yesterday it was like 73 and I was even counting down from that. Good news--found out my room assignments for the summer and room number and such. Apparently I'll be getting a sweet Emmanuel College ID card. :D

Today's my last day at the Springfield Cardinals. A part of me is sad that I'm leaving such a beautiful field where I "grew up" in, where I feel comfortable and know what to do like the back of my hand. But, looking to the future, I hope Fenway will do just the same as Hammons Field has done for me.

Done with classes for the semester. 2 finals left. I can just taste it!! It stormed like crazy here this morning and we all had to go to the basement due to the sirens going off. Hopefully it will clear up by game time!!

Hope you're all great, and look forward to MORE updates :)

Fenway bound,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment