Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rainy, boring day.

Hey,

Was a pretty nasty day today in Boston. Cool-only about 50 degrees- and rainy all day. I went to work at 7:30 and had to dig a trench in right field by Pesky's Pole. Apparently some big chord has to go in the trench so that people don't walk/trip on it. Finished that, got filthy dirty, and then stood and watched them build the stage. A more glorified name for this job would be: Stage Security? Stood there for the remaining of my day at Fenway, with the exception of a lunch break.

Got home around 4:30 and took a hot shower to get warmed up a bit. Layed down and watched TV for a while. Wes and I then went to this burrito place neither of us had ever heard of. Bo Loco. Something very similar to Qdoba or Chipotle. Except for the same price you get a smaller burrito. Maybe we'll go back, maybe not. I feel cool for going there though. After that, yep, we went to Dunkin Donuts. We love it. We're obsessed. It consumes our life. After that we decided to take the T downtown and try to find a pub or something to check out. Well, it was rainy and it took us forever to find one so we decided against it.

Pretty boring day, I know. Hopefully I'll have more to write about tomorrow. Maybe not either. Maybe I used all my cool moments for this week on Sunday. Sorry. Alright, happy hump day everyone, hope it was great. Sorry this is going out so late, but I wanted to have more to write about so I waited to see if anything cool was going to happen.

:-)

not a fan of cold rainy weather,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment