Saturday, May 9, 2009

Single Digits

Its Saturday, May 9, which means I have only 9 days until I leave. Craazy. Worked my last game at the AA Springfield Cardinals last night. Sad night. Love that place. Going to miss you guys!

Anyways, after the game I went to one of my top 5 favorite places in all of planet earth. Dunkin Donuts. I grew up having one on Missouri Blvd in Jefferson City. Since then they tore it down and built a Baskin Robbins. Real mature. So me and two of my friends, Stephanie and Tessa drove 40 minutes to Branson, MO for 6 donuts. Worth the drive? Hells yea. Point of the story being that in 9 days I won't have to drive 40 minutes, but rather walk about 5 minutes, as there is one on just about every corner I'm told.

I guess I'll do some studying today. Its overrated though. Hope everyone has a great saturday! If I don't post anything tomorrow--Happy Mothers day Madre! If you haven't gotten your card, its in the mail--promise. :) All you other mothers out there--same to you!

9 days over and out,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment