Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day off... Sort of

Hey youu Guuuuuys, (sloth-Goonies)

So, I FINALLY got to sleep in this morning. It was magical. I slept till about 10 or so. Woke up, ate a pop-tart and just did nothing till around lunch time. Wes and I got ready and walked up the street a little bit to a food court. It has a lot of different places to eat, very similar to a Mall food court. We both decided on a chinese place. It was so so. :-/ After lunch we went walked around a little bit and went in the Harvard Med School book store. Haha, for some reason that was really funny to me. Then we walked by Harvard Med School, that was very cool. Crazy that such smart people go to school there. Ahh!

We came back home for a while and then I decided I would walk downtown and see what was there. I didn't make it too far, before I get a call from one of my bosses asking me if I want to get some hours in today. I figured, why not? So I continued wandering around, went to a few stores--Urban Outfitters, Patagonia, and City Sports. I didn't walk far enough to see others, but I know their there. Its like a gift in front of me at christmas that I know I can open, but I just haven't yet! I did pass a True Religion brand store, H & M (Mark and Claire). The part of town I went down was really really neat. It was so old fashioned, yet in good condition. There would be little stores on one story, and then down below there would be stairs to a store just below it. I went in to work at 4 and stayed till 9:20 or so. So, I kept my streak alive with 8 straight days at Fenway! The stage for the DMB concert is pretty well put up. I would assume they'll start on electronics and the flooring tomorrow or the next day.

Im going to take a shower, and watch some TV. YES! Wes scored us a TV last night from some girl. So now we don't have to sit in silence all the time. Praise Jesus!

Alright, awesome. Hope everyone had a great Tuesday, and for some of you, your first day back this week. I think you all are great and miss you.

almost got ran over by a sweet old man on a motorized cart,

Phil :)

No comments:

Post a Comment