Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5 Days.

Everyone,

Hey. Hope you are all great. Finally finished with school besides a silly handball final this afternoon. Love that game. Finals ended up going okay, we'll see how I did later. :) All that aside, I have 5 days till I'm sitting on a plane to Boston, MA! My roommate for the summer, Wes, arrived in Boston on Monday. He has been telling me about some things, and I've been reading his blog as well. Sounds sooo amazing. From seeing Vana White, to spotting Fenway Park on his bus ride in, to meeting up with friends at a 3 STORY APPLE STORE! Yes, I'm obsessed with Apple products, judge on :) He's also shared a little with me about the field and how small it actually is compared to what it looks like on ESPN. His first day of work was yesterday and it sounded pretty minimal. I can't wait to update you guys on what I actually do, and not my roommate, ha. So--I apologize if I'm ALREADY boring you with this blog. It will get better soon, I promise.

Tonight is my last night in Springfield, MO. Its my friend Kendall's birthday so a bunch of my friends and her are going out for a nice meal. Should be fun. I have to say goodbye to 2 of my best friends, Stephanie (feni) and Lauren (butch) tonight. Not just for the summer, but for a long long time. They are moving to Boulder, CO (aka- heaven). Im gunna miss those two. I leave for Jeff City tomorrow morning sometime. I'm excited to see the parents and rest of the family. Popps is taking me golfing on Friday, and I'm sure we'll go for a bike ride at some point. :)

Anyways, 5 days. Thanks so much for following me up till now. I'll be there soon. Please remember to tell your friends to follow.

Peace out boy/girl scouts,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment