Sunday, June 28, 2009

B b b b b rowniesssss.

Hey.

As you know I went into work this morning at 1am. Not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. The wedding reception didn't get over until like 2:30 so the first hour and a half was spent waiting for it to end. Probably one of the coolest wedding receptions I've ever seen. I'll tell you all more in person, but for starters--Mr Henry had Maroon 5 as the band. Pretty legit, people. Oh and a fellow Missourian was there--Mr. Carl Edwards himself. When it finally ended we helped carry center pieces, tables, chairs and table tops to trucks waiting outside on the street. We picked up a little bit of the flooring but with the huge tent still there, we couldn't take up too much of it. Time flew by and before I knew it, it was 6am and we were out of there. We stopped at Dunkin Donuts on our way home, got my usual 2 D-nuts and then went straight to bed. I slept till about 1:30 or so and then ate some lunch with the roomate and did some work on my computer. We made brownies this evening which was greaaaat, and reminded me of the Nut House--as I would make brownies for my roomates once every 2 weeks or so. Oh how they love me for that.

I gotta be at work tomorrow at 9am. I hope I can sleep. Last time I did an overnight shift, I didn't sleep well the night before...:-/

1 week and a half until family coooomes!
butch-congrats. ;) (not you mom, the other butch)
will- glad you had fun sir. :)
dad- wish i could teach you how to use your iPhone.

most def put icing on the brownies,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment