Saturday, June 20, 2009

Uno Mas!

Heyyyyy,

After a nice morning to sleep in, I was energized and ready for another day at the park. I did laundry last night and left my clothes in the drier over night. I have clean socks now!! Lots of them. Our crew room smelt sooo gross today. With 25+ guys soaking wet, and sweaty you could see where it would get gross. Right? I went into work today thinking it was going to rain starting at game time, which meant we'd have to pull the tarp out. I can say with a smile on my face that it didn't rain all game! Oh, and the game was 2 hours and 10 minutes long. 10x faster than minor league ball. Soooo great! Got asked by a few Braves players if it was going to rain tonight--we always have to say I don't know. Its what we do. It was a good game tonight! The Sox won again!
My fingers feel a bit better. Apparently we're not the only room who has mice. Others have said they have them too. Sketchy!! I have to be in tomorrow pretty early and then the day off on Monday. I think after the game tomorrow we may go out to the North end with some friends and eat dinner there. We're supposed to have showers all day tomorrow, which leads me to believe we won't be playing. But who knows. I've come to realize that old saying of "you're in missouri, the weather can change anytime" applies to any place in the world. I just never was in another state long enough to realize it. True story.

Well good night. Happy early Fathers Day Popps, and all the dads. I miss you.

Ste-happy birthday! Kees Kees.

1 2 3 4 Uno Dos Tres Cuatro,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment