Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekend Off!

Hi

So no work all weekend long! Yesterday I slept in pretty late as I was tired from last week. Most of the day was spent lounging and waiting for it to quit raining. It finally stopped around 1 or 2 and then was a gorgeous evening/night. We went to the prudential center to eat. On our way back we ran into one of our co workers and stopped at a local Sports Bar right across the street from Fenway and watched Game 7 of the Stanley Cup. Go Penguins! Ryan Kelly--glad you got your wish. Congrats sir.

Like I said, it was a nice night. Not cold like the previous days. Its supposed to be nice today and tomorrow also, so thats exciting. I have no idea what I will do, probably just some more exploring of the city. Nice to have the weekend off though! Red Sox won last night in extras. Yankees won on a pop up by A-Rod which turned into a 2 run error by the Mets 2nd baseman. Nicely done.

Wellp, hope you all are great. I'll keep you updated as always. :)

love,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment