Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I have nothing creative to put here today

Helloo-

I had some trouble falling asleep last night. Not sure why. Went to bed pretty early, as we had to be up early for work. Ended up not falling asleep till probably 12:30 or 1. As for my day at work. Pretty uneventful. Organized a lot of things (thank you mom for teaching me how to organize things well), and watered the grass.

I know--boring day. I'm sorry :/. Things will get better this weekend, I'm sure of it! Im scheduled to work two games this weekend, so I'm excited for that. Other than that--just working right now. Haven't had the time really to site see. One of the guys today mentioned the beach. I always forget how close I am to the coast. Hopefully I'll get to that beach soon though. Ah!!

Hope you all had a great Wednesday.

loving the not so humid weather in the northeast,

Phil

2 comments:

  1. Hey Phil! I look forward to reading your blogs every morning! From the sounds of it you are enjoying yourself! So very proud of you and look forward to future posts!!!!
    Your cousin in Missouri
    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, great to hear from you! Glad you enjoy them. I enjoy writing them every day!!

    ReplyDelete