Saturday, June 27, 2009

Weddings All Around

Hey--

Heres what happened today, June 27. Ate lunch here, did some laundry and worked out this morning/afternoon. Took a shower and then went shopping with Wes. I don't really know why I even call it shopping anymore. I hardly ever buy anything. I don't know if its b/c I'm cheap or just not finding the "right" stuff. I think a combination of both? Yesss. With us being so close to the park we were asked to go in at 6 today to remove the mound and home plate tarps in order for the "guests" of tonights event to play on the field if they liked. The owner of the Red Sox, Mr. John Henry got married today and was having his reception at the ball park. Pretty sweet gig. We have to go in tonight at 1am to help take down things and get the field back in playing order. The field looked great tonight. After being away from it for 2 days it was great to see it looking healthy again!

Thats the extent of my day.

Congratulations Tory and Hilary on getting married. Sorry I couldn't be there!! Wish you guys the best!

see you,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment