Monday, June 29, 2009

Finally Some Purchases

*My New Shoes. Haha.

Hey.

Woke up this morning and went to work at 9. I had one of those nights where you wake up at like 5am completely refreshed, look at your clock, and realize you have 3 more hours of sleep left. Soo great! Didn't do all that much at work because of the wet conditions, STILL! So sick of rain, not sick of the temps, just the rain! Got off work at 1 and came home. Took a shower and laid around for awhile as it was still pretty gloomy out.

We went out at 6 or so and got some chinese food. For some reason, I was craaaaving it like no other. It was quite good. Laura had to stop by the Apple store so I gladly accepted and Wes and I went too. She went to buy something for her iPod. Did she get it? No. But oh, I ended up walking out of there with 2 new things. A new spray for my computer, and a keyboard protector so I don't get it dirty from working. It is white you know. After eating we went to a shoe store. I've been wanting to buy some new running shoes for doing athletic type things--not just running. I'm rather picky about things and shoes are no different. I found these really cool shoes there and looked at them for like 5 mins before asking to try them on. Come to find out, the only sizes left were 9 1/2 and 10. Both my sizes. They were the official shoe of the Boston Marathon this year and only 800 of them were made. Tried them on, fell in love and bought them. Thats a picture of them up there. Pretty colorful, huh? :)

Thats my day. Soon and very soon until mi familia is here. I'm so excited.

Just a quick thing I just remembered. Wes and I are laughing/talking about it now. But one of my favorite things about Fenway and the games are when Jonathan Papelbon (the Red Sox closer) comes in to the game in the late innings. They play the song "I'm Shipping Up to Boston" every time! Oh, and they play it SOOOOO LOUD! The start of it, has like 2 notes that sound something similar to like the Jaws tone. Whenever the crowd hears those 2 notes, they seriously just erupt into cheer. Its one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Then the announcer announces his name at the same point in the song every time as well. Family, I really hope you get to experience that. Its amazing.

Awesome. Hope you're Mondays were great. Wow. The Cardinals really lost 10-0 to the Giants. Sweet.

over and out,

Phil

1 comment: