Monday, June 15, 2009

Milk

-Myself on the bridge. Charles river below.

-MIT Dome.

-Just a sign in Boston

-Me. Wes (roomate). New friend Laura.


-New Friends Nicole and Laura. They didn't want to show their faces.


So,

I love milk. Always have, always will. Is there a difference in milk, as far as brands go? Raised in Jefferson City, I only drank Central Dairy milk. There was always another choice though. The same is true in Springfield too. In Boston, nothing is different. Here, "Hoods" is the milk of choice. I've yet to drink it because it cost a little more. Every time I go to buy milk I think if there is a difference or not? It all comes from a cow, right? I don't know. Sorry for that 30 seconds of your life I just waisted. Sorry, you can't have it back. :D

Last night right after I blogged and after I ate my delicious pb&j for dinner, a couple new friends stopped by to hang out and then invited us to go on a walk with them. They just couldn't believe that we hadn't been to some places, and were practically dragging us to go with them. I can't help it--I work 6 days a week. :-/ We walked through Boston University, and to the banks of the Charles River. We walked a pretty long way along the Charles before crossing it to Cambridge, MA. We stopped at MIT and walked around a bit on their campus. Pictures from the night are all up there. Ha, the girls are really funny and its so great to finally know some other people around here!!

Today I went to work at 9 and pretty much did things I always tell you about. Please let me know if you don't want to consistently hear about the same things. Its what my job entails though, a lot of just redoing everything you did the day before and the many days before that. Nothing too terribly exciting happened at work. I'm not sure if you guys remember but last year they played an NHL hockey game at Wrigley Field in Chicago. They started this a couple years back I guess and will continue this year, at Fenway. They haven't officially announced it yet, so you guys are just that much cooler now that you know. A few NHL guys came in today to look at some things and I guess to figure out some things for a press conference. Probably for later on in the week when they "officially" announce its location.

Its back to work tomorrow at 12 for a game against the Braves I think. Maybe the Marlins. One of those two. Hope everyones Monday was great. The weather is beautiful here. Its 59 degrees now and sunny. The high for the week is 75. Aaaamazing.

smells a refill on my dd card soon,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment