Monday, June 8, 2009

iPhone 3G S Released

*Apple store, D-Town Boston.

*Fountain in D-Town Boston.

*The big tall one is the Prudential Center

*D-Town Boston

Soo,

We got to sleep in this morning which was aaaaamazing. I hung out here till about 2 or so. I ate my left over chicken strips for lunch and just relaxed and watched some TV. I got pretty bored after doing that for awhile so Wes and I decided to go downtown and look around and do whatev. We went to the post office so he could send a shirt to someone and then walked to the mall surrounding the Prudential Center. Found some stores in/nearby there. Took a few pictures, as you might have seen on facebook or right up there. I didn't buy anything, but I found some things that I will buy when I go back.

We decided to eat my favorite--Wendy's, for dinner. I hadn't eaten there in like a month. Thats too long. Sad that it costs 1.29 for a Jr Bacon Cheeseburger here though. While walking around Wes told me he just found out that Apple released the newest iPhone today. Apparently the older 3G is only $100 now, and the new one is $200. Mom, Dad--its time. :) Pleaaase? No time for that now. Sorry.

Supposed to get rain the next like 3 days. Awesome--just when the yankees come in to town. We'll see how it goes. With rain comes the tarp and that means we gotta put it on tonight. Were about to go in about 20 minutes to put it on. After that I think we may go see a movie with some of the guys. In at 7 tomorrow morning!

Like I said before. The games should be on some sort of National TV one of the days. They play Tues, Wed, Thurs all at 7:10 et. I could make an appearance, we'll see!

Happy Monday to you all, its almost over :)

first day wearing chacos in boston and loved it,

Phil

1 comment:

  1. Yea you need an iphone...it will be the best decision of your life...next to maybe your macbook

    ReplyDelete