Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Short Day

Heyy,

Nothing too much for todays blog. Worked for 4 hours, doing odds and ends around the park. Some of the padding in the outfield got hit by some equipment and ripped last weekend. We had to replace that, and then I painted it with trademark "Fenway Green" paint. Can't buy that color of paint anywhere anytime. Honestly, that was the extent of my day at work.

Last night we went to see "UP" in 3D at a local theatre. If you haven't seen it--you should. It's great. Still pretty tired from the other night. Gotta be in tomorrow at 7:30 am. Not particularly stoked about that. My neck has been hurting me--i don't know why. I thought it might have something to do with the crappy pillow I was sleeping on. Pretty weird though, I wish it would feel better.

Sorry, thats all I got today. Hopefully I'll have more for you in the days to come. Miss everybody!

my boss called me Rembrandt twice today at work, why?,

Phil

1 comment:

  1. Hey, be sure and go to DD on Friday. I read in the news that it is something like "National Donut Day in America." At DD you get a free donut with the purchase of a drink!!

    ReplyDelete